Reports Report 2624a (Event 2624-2020)

This report has been linked to the following event: Event 2624-2020
Observer
NameAlexander F
Experience Level2/5
RemarksI heard there was a meteor shower around this time and I have been noticing some clean cut claw marks across the sky. Just basic run of the mill meteors, the meteor shower was or is supposed to feature a special meteor, I forget its name
Location
AddressCold Lake, Alberta (CA)
Latitude54° 24' 38.32'' N (54.41°)
Longitude 110° 11' 46.07'' W (-110.2°)
Elevation538m
Time and Duration
Local Date & Time2020-05-29 02:00 MDT
UT Date & Time2020-05-29 08:00 UT
Duration≈3.5s
Direction
Moving directionFrom up left to down right
Descent Angle93°
Moving
Facing azimuth96°
First azimuth90°
First elevation47°
Last azimuth98°
Last elevation42°
Brightness and color
Stellar Magnitude-11
ColorOrange, Yellow, Light Yellow with a distinctive black centre. The fireball split into two parts and fizzled out very quickly after that
Concurrent Sound
ObservationUnknown
Remarks-
Delayed Sound
ObservationUnknown
Remarks-
Persistent train
ObservationUnknown
Duration-
Length-
Remarks-
Terminal flash
ObservationUnknown
Remarks-
Fragmentation
ObservationYes
RemarksIt split into two parts, one part was 40% of the size original size and the other part 60%. The 40% size fizzled out at the same speed as the larger chunk, but as it broke off it slightly changed trajectory and went beside the larger chunk. Both dying quickly after